9.19.2010

Just Another Day in Tokyo...

At this point, I'm am starting to become really accustomed to life here. I am getting better at shopping and navigating around which is sweeet. So yesterday morning I skyped with one of my main sqeezes, P-cil!
HOT DAMN!
So she was all like, hey I'm in yosemite. And I was all like, get out. And she was like, no, for real. And I was all like, I'm a comic book.
I'm just so sad :(
So we decided to go to a really fun place to eat last night and it was ridiculous!!! I went with Ian, Tyler, and Chelsea and we weren't even going to go until this Japanese guy came out and forced our business. *shakes fist* Anyways here are some pictures of the awesomeness that went down that night.


Cooking food and Squid! om nom nom.
THESE GUYS! They were the most awesome people ever! The guy on the right lived in new york for 7 years in 1985! He spoke engrish werr. These guys were funny though, the one on the left loved Elvis Presley. like. a lot. Fucking drunks. They smelled like baby shits.

This is the entrance. Very Japanese.

Anyways, I made noodles today and they came out pretty bomb. I just trial and error-ed it with my friend, Chelsea and we made it work. Oh jesus did we make it work. So I have to register tomorrow for my ID card and I take my placement test. Time to cram.

No comments:

Post a Comment